Monday, April 2, 2012

A long trip home..

I know, I know - it happened. I warned you, I lose interest in things quickly and swiftly. :(

Well, I am back! Partly inspired by a friend's blog that is going STRONG: The Busy Bee Writes - and partly inspired by some fun photos I've been taking lately.. 

I just spent 2.5 weeks in Missouri visiting friends and my mom in St Louis, Columbia, the Lake of the Ozarks and Kansas City. Having just moved back, I have missed certain things about the midwest - super kind people, barns, good food, and the natural beauty that surrounds us always in the midwest. :) Most people may beg to disagree, but I think it's important to stop, look around and really take in the beauty that surrounds us.

Here are some photos of my recent long trip home...










1 comment: